Friday, February 1, 2019

The Three Questions






The Three Questions.
What Do You Know? I know a tiny bit about programming, however I admit I don't know a bunch. However I know quite a bit when it comes to Photoshop, designing and all that jazz due to me taking Media Arts last term

Image result for powerpoint
Image result for excel
What Do You Want to learn I want to know how to do some programming and how to code. I know that this information will be incredibly useful in the future. I would love to learn how to make games and websites.
Related image

Image result for programming
How Will Computers Fit Into Your Future I think that this course could help me immensely in the future when it comes to jobs. Learning how to code and program are very vital if I decide to proceed   
Image result for programming career

Image result for office cubicles
Image result for Computer

No comments:

Post a Comment